Wednesday 19 September 2018

The purpose - pre-thinkings activity

⪢ write something about your favorite teacher. give some reasons ?

my favorite teacher is non other than my mother. because every year we goes to different class and we don't have full year to learn from them but mother is a teacher who is always there form your birth till your sons and daughters come in this world. my mother was a teacher for 18 long years and i have studied in her class as a student also. mother teaches and helps us from our very first step. my mother gave wasn't a housewife but she still does every households with her job going side by side. she is multitasker and she always teach me how to manage things in life as well as in work. one teacher can teach us in one subject or in one standard but mother teach us academic and social lessons simultaneously.

there aren't any explanation for her, being a teacher for me in my life for academic and social purpose. she is the best.


⪢ How are you as student ?

I was a bright student till my 10th.i was always there in first three students in my class. i was also very much enthusiastic about dancing and taking part in annual and other functions.  then i took science.....

my 11th 12th didn't went too good cause i didn't realized i don't belong to science.. then i took B.Sc which was the worst idea ever. i left it after one year, realizing i wasn't made to go in this stream further. then i took B.a and now i am here with you all.



⪢ what is the difference between the education system in past and today's time ? ask your parents !!!

the difference between past and today from my father's eyes :- in their time there wasn't anything compulsory to do. they go to school or don't go it is not given any focus about attending school. and now a days this became strict to come and attend classes.

the difference between past and today from my mother's eyes :- study became very tough. when my mother was in 10th the mathematics is now comes in 6th and 5th standard, in this way study became tough and the test which is now a days so much in trend, daily and weekly tests. in their time there wasn't any tests at all. monthly tests are acceptable but this daily tests are nothing but gives tension to students.

1 comment: